FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Except that never and won't happen. You're just making a tit of yourself now. We get it. You don't like VAR. But that's the way the game is going. Maybe time to follow another sport if you're that passionate against it?

Maybe its time you actually went to an actual game then you may understand. Tit.

Never a pen in a million years

You're talking bollox. And you'll think I'm talking bollox. I think 2 dodgy decisions. You think they're correct. about 70% thing wrong decisions on here. About 30% think they were right. So with all that, explain how it's improved the game
I disagree, never pen without VAR but never an offside without VAR either so it was fair. They didn't play for it, the USA had no idea if they'd got their line right or not. Can't allow such fine margins for one and not the other, the contact was there and may have put her off at the vital moment.

Still from Whites point of view, that was a huge chance and she got her bearings all wrong, to allow such a slight touch like that to be a factor.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.