FIFA Women's WC France 2019

The knee in the back of her calf did make White miss that ball to be fair. Definite pen, it took me a while to spot the contact but I was watching the feet.

Tbf thought England were the better team second half and thats saying something with the state of our passing. USA had spells but they weren't anything special, on another day we would have won that. Cut out the sheer amount of errors and we could have a decent team.

And worse, many of the great games in the future will be ruined but seemingly unending analysis of goals that have already been (half) celebrated for fear that it will be chalked off. Disastrous for the people who attend the games. An absolute bloody abomination.
Unfortunately the TV audiences outnumber the match going fans by millions.

The knee in the back of her calf did make White miss that ball to be fair. Definite pen, it took me a while to spot the contact but I was watching the feet.

Tbh even as an American I thought in real time it looked like she just missed it but the replay from the touchline angle she definitely gets caught. Not intentional but what can ya do.

Tbh even as an American I thought in real time it looked like she just missed it but the replay from the touchline angle she definitely gets caught. Not intentional but what can ya do.
Curse of the England penalty though

Well that's that.

Offside goal should of stood and the pen shouldn't of been given for the same reason imo - they both weren't clear and obvious errors. I'm starting to worry about VAR next season. We're going to be getting shafted week in week out and the scousers will be getting away with murder (just like they were last season).

The game is becoming a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.