FIFA13 (PS3) NEW FIFA PS3 Signup Open. 8/16 places left.....

Re: FIFA13 (PS3) FINAL CALL FOR AFHALD & KENNY_THE_BLUE.........

I'M IN

I'M IN

I'M IN

I'M IN!!

Sorry boys been blind as a bat with this.

PSN IS: McfcKenney

cant complain with Newcastle, Ba to win golden boot ;)

maaaan!! i was waiting for this thread and ive missed the fucking boat!!

Fucking Valencia?

I couldn't name a single Valencia player.

Fucking woop.

glen quagmire said:
Even spurs won't save me.

Glen, my strategy ( with City ) is that i start off with a 4-3-2-1, pass the ball around a bit, have a few long distance shots, a few crosses etc. From my experience, this either works a treat ( winning margins of 6-1, 5-2 etc ) or doesnt work at all. If its the latter, i just imitate the opponents tactics, and that seems to do it for me. Mind you, in both cases my defence is horribly exposed, but since i am a good tackler, i survive on last ditch tackling.

Also, try a few Fletcher type shots ( in the 6-1 at the swamp ) from the bottom edge of the box to the top right corner ( or vice versa if you are facing the other way ) using the finnesse control. 2/5 times, the shots will go into the top corner and is virtually unsaveable ( unless the the opponent controls the goalkeeper himself ).

Disclaimer: The above was done in FIFA 12 and give no guarantees that it will work in FIFA 13.

Ragnarok said:
glen quagmire said:

Glen, my strategy ( with City ) is that i start off with a 4-3-2-1, pass the ball around a bit, have a few long distance shots, a few crosses etc. From my experience, this either works a treat ( winning margins of 6-1, 5-2 etc ) or doesnt work at all. If its the latter, i just imitate the opponents tactics, and that seems to do it for me. Mind you, in both cases my defence is horribly exposed, but since i am a good tackler, i survive on last ditch tackling.

Also, try a few Fletcher type shots ( in the 6-1 at the swamp ) from the bottom edge of the box to the top right corner ( or vice versa if you are facing the other way ) using the finnesse control. 2/5 times, the shots will go into the top corner and is virtually unsaveable ( unless the the opponent controls the goalkeeper himself ).

I have no words that would describe how much of a tit you are.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Ragnarok said:
glen quagmire said:

I have no words that would describe how much of a tit you are.

What did i do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.