Fifteen Minutes With, Er, Me.....

Can you describe yourself in a sentence?

One hundred percent involved in what I do. Family aside, it’s always been football and music. In football I would help run supporters clubs and in music I ran the tours. I’ve always had a job that I enjoy doing and give it my all too. I work with young people now as a manager at a residential home, working with 18-24 year olds with mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bi-polar, depression. That’s one of the challenges - they are all different. It’s a short term stay. The aim is that it’s transitional and we support them until they are ready to move into their own place with support from outreach staff.

Not sure you really understood the question there Phillll

Enjoyed reading that. I love City and The Smiths, but would pick City every time. Went to see Morrissey at the Dome back in November, great concert, but he did not seem to be at his best.

Oh yes I do own a copy of Morrissey's Manchester as well.

Damocles said:
Can you describe yourself in a sentence?

One hundred percent involved in what I do. Family aside, it’s always been football and music. In football I would help run supporters clubs and in music I ran the tours. I’ve always had a job that I enjoy doing and give it my all too. I work with young people now as a manager at a residential home, working with 18-24 year olds with mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bi-polar, depression. That’s one of the challenges - they are all different. It’s a short term stay. The aim is that it’s transitional and we support them until they are ready to move into their own place with support from outreach staff.

Not sure you really understood the question there Phillll

I spotted that too. But what a stupid childish question that is. Like those ridiculous job interview type questions. 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?'
How the fuck should I know dickhead. That's where.

dracula-intro-nosferatu.jpg

nimrod said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
For all of my many followers..... this may interest all three of you..... an interview with my goodself....
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.juliehamill.com/post/105880544389/fifteen-minutes-with-phill-gatenby-author" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.juliehamill.com/post/1058805 ... nby-author</a>

Hey good onya pal !!

I only like one of your loves

Never knew you liked Morrissey Nimmers.......:)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
For all of my many followers..... this may interest all three of you..... an interview with my goodself....
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.juliehamill.com/post/105880544389/fifteen-minutes-with-phill-gatenby-author" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.juliehamill.com/post/1058805 ... nby-author</a>
Great stuff that. Saw the Smiths at the free trade Hall the tour that the sun wanted them banned over the suffer little children lyrics. Top band and obviously Top team.
Good luck.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
bobmcfc said:
Q1 - do you think Morrissey was abit of a Twat for leaving after only seven songs during a concert you had travelled thousands of miles for ? And also do you think he's abit more of a twat for cancelling 4 of the other five concerts you had travelled even further for ?

Q2 - did you feel like Lobbing raw meat at the shirking bastard when he cancelled those concerts ? I mean you got a wife out of it but you did go all that way to see the floppy haired gobshite ;)

It was funny, when we went off stage, the bloke behind me shouted ''I've travelled 40 miles to watch this'' and uttered a few choice words and I turned and said ''could have been worse, you could have travelled 3500 miles to watch it'' and he then shouts out (much to my embarrassment) ''Hey Morrissey (or Mworrissey as the Yanks pronounce it) this guy's travelled 3500 miles to be here'' and I'm looking the opposite way as he's pointing at me.

Anyway, to answer your question, he was ill, his voice went. So no I didn't think he was a twat. The majority of fans know if you travel a distance to go and see him there is a risk involved. And no I didn't feel like lobbing raw meat either.

I went to the Liverpool gig where he went off during the 2nd song. It was annoying but I was more pissed off with the tool who chucked the bottle. How he got out without getting twatted I'll never know. Had 2 girls who had flown from Germany stood next to me.

I always read those 15 mins with. Some great interviews.

Where in Warrington did you live?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.