Fight or Flight.....?

BooksReject

Just had some horrific news from some close friends.

Their daughter, who is late twenties and a really lovely girl, is married to a really nice bloke. Bit of a rogue in business, but a gentle giant who is quite a bit older than her.

Anyway, she had been to a 'get-together' at her bosses house for a few work colleagues, he goes to pick her up, arrives a bit early, no cars in the drive as you would expect at a 'get-together' so goes in (have no idea at this stage how he got in but he did), finds her in bed with him, and loses it completely.

Battered her, battered him, then goes and finds a nordic walking pole and batters them both again with this. Boss man locks himself in the bathroom, leaving her to take another beating.

She has a fractured eye socket, broken jaw, severe bruising from the beating all over, and is in surgery today. Boss man in a bad way and in hospital too. Hubby is in nick pending court.

I know we have no idea how we would react in the same situation, but I can't ever imagine any situation where I could inflict that much damage on my wife.

What about you lot - fight, or inflict your revenge another way?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
automatic divorce, wouldn't lay a finger on her, a stupid decision which puts all the power in her hands.

really lovely girl, really nice bloke? From what you've said I'd have to doubt that somewhat.

....she is a lovely girl, but likes a drink, he is a nice bloke - on the surface. We never know what goes on behind locked doors and I must admit we don't really know him well, but have known her for many years, and she is a lovely girl, from a respectable family. Even is she wasn't any of this, she didn't deserve what she got.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
automatic divorce, wouldn't lay a finger on her, a stupid decision which puts all the power in her hands.

really lovely girl, really nice bloke? From what you've said I'd have to doubt that somewhat.

Wouldn't have touched her but the bloke would have got a slap for sure.

I'd just turn my back, walk off and have fuck all to do with her ever again. Despite the temptation, I wouldn't do anything to her, him or his property.

BooksReject said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

....she is a lovely girl, but likes a drink, he is a nice bloke - on the surface. We never know what goes on behind locked doors and I must admit we don't really know him well, but have known her for many years, and she is a lovely girl, from a respectable family. Even is she wasn't any of this, she didn't deserve what she got.

No she didn't, but we know what goes on because she evidently doesn't lock the door whilst she disrespects her family and upbringing by being unfaithful and a cheat.

I don't know what i would do tbh and until it happens not many of us could say for certain.

I do not agree with hitting women but let us be clear she is not a "lovely girl" from what op say's. She is happy to cheat on her husband making her a dirty self interested tart imo.
That is no reason to hit a woman but i can see how her actions would send her husband into a rage.

From how you describe it he has never hit her before ?

People fuck up and if your gonna flip then that would certainly do it.
At bare minimum i'd beat the fella to a pulp and make sure she saw it all in vivid detail, that i would defo do.
I would like to think i would not hit her, never raised my hand to a woman yet so i'd like to keep it that way.

paul-dkn said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Wouldn't have touched her but the bloke would have got a slap for sure.

Not really his fault, he might not have known she was married

Instantly would feel better for kicking them both in, but he wont be feeling too clever now. Kicking the blokes arse would have been enough, should have just thrown the girls stuff out of their house and locked her out and got rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.