Fighting In Mary d's

irishblue59 said:
danburge82 said:
Fighting does solve things though. When I was 18 I had a bit of a big mouth and got filled in by two blokes, I've been a better person since! I had a scrap with a lad at uni once who started pushing a girl about at a bar, hopefully he learnt a lesson!

Sometimes violence is totally what is called for! Humans are a violent, fighting species and many lessons can be learnt from a good pasting!
did u enjoy it lol

-- Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm --

SteSteez said:
This is something a Bully would say.

and Yes I do teach children how to fight and I can assure you none have been bullied at school since their lessons ;)
so what happens when they grow up and fight bacck and some guy whips out a knife or a needle. Would it be worth fighting back then.

im a black belt in jujitsu (my ol man was a martial arts teacher) n we learned how to defend our self if some1 attacked us with a knife/gun and it is fairly simple. you can't live your life in fear of fighting some **** back incase they try to stab you.

Arry is Bent said:
It's no suprise.

The majority whom go in their live on a council estate and claim off the state.

Scrotesville.
Dick, i'm not even going to begin to say everything that is wrong with that statement, only that i frequent the place and i am non of your generalisations. Oh by the way, seen as you're trying to be smart with your whom, not only have you used it in the wrong context you have used the wrong THERE! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.