Films people think are 'cool' to like (which are a bit poo)

mac said:
Skyline. It was on Saturday.i caught it 1 hour in so I watched it from the start on +1 hr. what a pile of poo.

one of the worst films i've ever seen.

can't believe it made cinema's but i'm glad i didn't pay to watch it and watched it online.

Not that anyone thinks its cool be Les Miserables is just fucking annoying. Like a play it needs a half time break so I could get in my car and fuck off home and not have to listen to cunts singing like cunts when speaking will suffice

Scarface

Hate the film with a passion!<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:05 pm --<br /><br />
Banned Tosspot said:
stony said:
The Big Lebowski - never seen the hype, tried watching and turned over to the history channel within about 15 minutes.
One of my favourites. I turned off after 15 minutes but watched it a few months later and loved it!

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus".

ban-mcfc said:
mac said:
Skyline. It was on Saturday.i caught it 1 hour in so I watched it from the start on +1 hr. what a pile of poo.

one of the worst films i've ever seen.

can't believe it made cinema's but i'm glad i didn't pay to watch it and watched it online.

I managed to get through it all, terrible film, looked pretty good as well.

Haven't read the full thread but I lost interest in the Godfather after about 20 minutes, same with Heat and Raging Bull didn't keep me interested, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs aren't great either, although Reservoir Dogs I managed to watch all the way through.

Recently, Inglorious Basterds wasn't that great in my opinion and everyone seemed to be raving about it at the time.

Public Enemies with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, the only film I have ever walked out of the cinema before it's finished, and I've seen some shit films.

From the OP, Shawshank and The Usual Suspects are fantastic.

I think this thread has gone off at a tangent.

Skyline?

Since when has anyone ever said it is cool to like this film? Yes it is a shit film, critics said it was shit, everyone who has seen it says it is shit.

This thread isn't a 'last film you saw that was shit' thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.