Films To Watch Before You Die.

The OP's choice immediately made me think of 'Dead Man Walking'. A Shane Meadows film with Paddy Considine in it. He plays a former soldier who comes home to take out the local drug-dealing gang for what they did to his retarded brother while he was away.
Sounds like a cliche-ridden Steven Segal/Sly Stallone type pile of excrement, but it's British and it's also bloody good.

KentBlue said:
The OP's choice immediately made me think of 'Dead Man Walking'. A Shane Meadows film with Paddy Considine in it. He plays a former soldier who comes home to take out the local drug-dealing gang for what they did to his retarded brother while he was away.
Sounds like a cliche-ridden Steven Segal/Sly Stallone type pile of excrement, but it's British and it's also bloody good.

Is it a bit like Dead Man's Shoes?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
KentBlue said:

"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

gaudinho's stolen car said:
KentBlue said:

similar but he walks in dead mans shoes whilst being dead !

Ha ha. Yeah, sorry chaps. Wrong title.
Still a great film though.

I quite like Shane Meadows. That horrendous rape scene at the end of the 'This Is England' series was stomach-churning.

However, if you want a piss-poor film watch 'Kidulthood.' Saw it the other night and thought it was a bucket of steaming fecal matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.