Final Fantasy Games

No they're probably one of the only games out there made for an older audience. every game is a million hours long and take months to beat and usually have some headfuck of a story to go along with it.

8 is probably my favourite.

Final Fantasy VII was the only one I really played and I thought it was an amazing game. Still listen to some of the soundtrack on occasion, oh it takes me back

I love em all although I've not exactly had the opportunity to play them all. FFVIII is my absolute favorite! Other favourites in no particular order are FFX, FFVII, Tactics advanced, FFXII (could be better) and FFX-2 (not altogether the greatest one but holds its own).

Greiver said:
I love em all although I've not exactly had the opportunity to play them all. FFVIII is my absolute favorite! Other favourites in no particular order are FFX, FFVII, Tactics advanced, FFXII (could be better) and FFX-2 (not altogether the greatest one but holds its own).
dont suppose your name has anything to do with your love of ff8?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.