final tickets

Just in case any floating about tonight/early hours of tomorrow. Heading down ticketless to the fenced off roundabout, so hoping it won't just be a day of frustration!

Sob story - I've been Amriked so still desperate for 1-3 tickets for city end.

Will meet for face to face exchange only.

Any news please pm.

Thanks

my eyes are hurting now going from forum to forum site to site

if any ticket comes up and you'l take no more than £150 then text me and arrange meet nr wembley

take pity on a fellow blue lol

ctid

Im also willing to pay upto £150 or slighty over. Any tickets please ring or text with the offer. Willing to meet anywhere near wembley. 1 or 2 tickets needed

I'm taking 200 quid down with me for a ticket , failing that its gonna be the greyhound when i get left on my own come kick off time!

transit said:
I'm taking 200 quid down with me for a ticket , failing that its gonna be the greyhound when i get left on my own come kick off time!

At this rate me and dazzerblue will be joining you in there :(

simo said:
transit said:

I'm resigned to the fact im not gonna get a ticket so anything that happens down there tomorrow will be a bonus.

transit said:
simo said:
transit said:

I'm resigned to the fact im not gonna get a ticket so anything that happens down there tomorrow will be a bonus.

You'll get one if you've got £200.. I could only manage £100 so I'm not even gonna bother goin down.
I'd settle for city sq but doesnt look like I'll even get a ticket for there.

2 Tickets required, getting 655 train. ring me with any ticket details, 07980356441 BRADLEY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.