Final year case study

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Done.
Was a bit pissed off that Morrissey wasn't in that line up of Barry White, Bon Jovi and Whitney Houston......

I understand that. I had to omit artists that I would have really liked to have included, but there's a purpose behind the particular list of musicians I've chosen. I hope you put it in the 'other artists' bit =]

Thank you for all the great responses and taking the time to fill it in blues!

Done, now fix the what country I reside in question, I live in England (country) not the United Kingdom (group of countries), you tax dodging student ****

;)

MrOblivious said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Done.
Was a bit pissed off that Morrissey wasn't in that line up of Barry White, Bon Jovi and Whitney Houston......

I understand that. I had to omit artists that I would have really liked to have included, but there's a purpose behind the particular list of musicians I've chosen. I hope you put it in the 'other artists' bit =]

Thank you for all the great responses and taking the time to fill it in blues!

Firstly I wasn't really pissed off, just another excuse to get Morrissey into as many threads as i can
Secondly I did it on my phone so didn't see the ''other artists list'' :( lol

Fully understand that list - it is what was called in Early Doors as ''the erection selection'' at parties / night clubs.
Three Times A lady by the Commadores, Lady In Red by Chris de Burgh and the likes........ vomit inducing........
Good luck :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.