Finally City make another signing!

So, Marco's cookin' the burgers? Yer've just parked yer car for a tenner, walked up Joe Mercer Way, and there's good ol' Marco, up to his ears in two foot long sausages and burgers the size of a dustbin lid - "Two burgers and a jumbo hotdog, Marco when yer ready." "Righto cock, that'll be £43-75, ketchup extra!"

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fookin' hell, somebody on here who actually knows what he is talking about.

You had me at Pierre Koffman.

Even though he's no Pierre Gagnaire!

Anyone else up for Pizza Hut> ;-)

Excellent chef in his hay day, canteen cuisine and White Heat are works of art in the culinary world.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
So, Marco's cookin' the burgers? Yer've just parked yer car for a tenner, walked up Joe Mercer Way, and there's good ol' Marco, up to his ears in two foot long sausages and burgers the size of a dustbin lid - "Two burgers and a jumbo hotdog, Marco when yer ready." "Righto cock, that'll be £43-75, ketchup extra!"

PMSL. That I would like to see.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Marco's autobiography, 'White Slave' is excellent. True in recent years he has gone along the 'celebrity' route with TV appearances and tie ins like this, but he only started all this when he retired from the kitchen. Any man who just 'hands back' 3 Michelin stars is ok by me. This guy was trained by the likes of Pierre Koffman, Albert Roux and Raymond Blanc and went on to train the likes of Gordon Ramsey, Heston Blumenthal and Jason Atherton. By a country mile the greatest chef Britain has ever produced. Welcome Marco!

Fookin' hell, somebody on here who actually knows what he is talking about.
Shame he knows fuck all about football :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.