Find lost Iphone

16 years on here, and that's your first post; about a lost phone? We've experienced some of the most momentous times we could have dreamed of as City fans, yet you haven't made a single post about our achievements. Domestic Quadruple, the Treble, the 100 pt season. Wow.

I do hope your lass finds her phone, by the way.
Yeah upon reflection it is a bit crazy, however I do look on bluemoon everyday but never posted just been content with being an observer. Will make more of an effort to contribute

Phone was found on the school field today so happy daughter today!

Yeah upon reflection it is a bit crazy, however I do look on bluemoon everyday but never posted just been content with being an observer. Will make more of an effort to contribute

I'm pleased for your lass. Life can resume! As regards your lack of posts; no one's asking you to post 100 posts a day. But it's very puzzling to me how, during this unprecedented era for our club, that you haven't made one post about our success.

I'm pleased for your lass. Life can resume! As regards your lack of posts; no one's asking you to post 100 posts a day. But it's very puzzling to me how, during this unprecedented era for our club, that you haven't made one post about our success.
Be careful, he could be another @Lavinda Past :-)

Great news. What you need to do now is put the number on here so we can all ring up and congratulate her individually.

What? What? In what way is that creepy?

I've been on here for years, post very little but on every day. Some just enjoy the reading.
The thing is; if you (a general you, not you in particular) only want to read, that's okay. But why go to the "trouble" of registering? You can read the forum as a guest. Take a look at how many "guests" are on here when we lose a game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.