fingers crossed etihad in new yr for my boy

welsh_andy

well hopefully gona visit ag in new yrs, been a long time, at maine rd only did around 40 plus games, only been to eastlands/etihad once, determinded to take my boy there as he wanted to follow his dad,lol. but over the yrs financial restrains, unemployment, divorced, left me having to barely survive. but season card in hand, and hopefully gona visit again.
might not been at games for yrs,live in manc but true blue over 30yrs and next generation will follow.
last visit 2005 just so could take my boy. hes wants so much to visit again.
my lad in 2005 against wba, typical a bloody 0-0 iirc,lol
Liams1stmatchaugust2005.jpg

Get him to wear the same top, he wont be a "new fan" then hehhee. Hope you both see some goals this time, ( we should have about 70 in the bag by new year )

IOWBlue said:
Get him to wear the same top, he wont be a "new fan" then hehhee. Hope you both see some goals this time, ( we should have about 70 in the bag by new year )
he still got it, although get him new shirt from store every yr, should still fit him too,lolol
70 goals, is that all, im greedy want more,lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.