Finishing Postion

East Stand Level 2

Sven in is first and Only season with us got us to 9th an qualified for europe via fair play and got the chop for his reward. With the money that MH has spent on players of his choice what do you all think is an aceptable postion to finish for the board. Mine would be UEFA Cup place and perhaps wining the UEFA cup as in the summer and January we have spent in the region og 90m-100m. Sven spent 40m.

With the money spent, and the squad players added we should have been a UEFA Cup side without question. The top 5 were probably out of our reach, but 6th place should have been ours for the taking. As it is I'd be happy with a top 10 finish given our season thus far. Actually that's a lie, I wouldn't be happy at all, I'd be monumentally pissed off, however due to some of the totally inept and shite performances we've put in this season, defeats to Wigan, Bolton, West Brom and Stoke to name a few, top 10 is the pinnacle of what I believe we can achieve. It's not been good enough, not nearly enough.

i still feel we can go a bit futher in the uefa cup, i'd be happy with the semi's,
and 7th/8th in the leauge, but f##k knows what will happen the way the season's gone
so far...

traffic-sign-front.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.