Firecrackers

Unfortunately, some people are just knobheads; they're born that way and never grow out of it. To be honest, I'm amazed he even had the basic motor skills to light it.

Glazers_Wallet said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Luckily, not a lot, the horse at the front was jump was startled by it and pushed forward but was brought under control.

I know the comment of "no one was hurt, what's the problem?" is going to come out soon, but anything could of happened, there were people within touching distance of the horse, could have gone tits up very easily!!

think you seem to forget horses are trained for these situations.

Which is fine as horses, and any other animals for that matter, are 100% reliable and never, ever do something unexpected or that they aren't supposed to.

Timmmmahhhh said:
This isn't a moan about firecrackers in general...

Exiting the ground, with the away team coaches on the right, some bell end, a blue, thought it would be a good idea to throw a firecracker between the 2 police horses stood next to the barrier....

Who actually thinks throwing a firecracker at 2 horses in the middle of thousands of fellow Blues is a good idea?

A 24ct moron, I suspect. And I wonder who is gonna pay for the police car to be fixed or renewed? Oh yes, it's gonna come out of that bottomless government pit of money!

Dubai Blue said:
Unfortunately, some people are just knobheads; they're born that way and never grow out of it. To be honest, I'm amazed he even had the basic motor skills to light it.

Put it in his mouth and imagined it was a joint - shame he remembered to take it out ;-)

Timmmmahhhh said:
bugsyblue said:
So what happened?

Luckily, not a lot, the horse at the front was jump was startled by it and pushed forward but was brought under control.

I know the comment of "no one was hurt, what's the problem?" is going to come out soon, but anything could of happened, there were people within touching distance of the horse, could have gone tits up very easily!!

I was genuinely just asking.

some clown let a firecracker off in the ss117 toilets at half time, nearly had a heart attack. seriously though some of our fans are pure scum. seeing idiots in 118 throwing shite at united fans and not even gettin past 117 was just ridiculous. if your going to throw something make sure you hit the opposition fans at least, not put your own at risk..

felixbg said:
some clown let a firecracker off in the ss117 toilets at half time, nearly had a heart attack. seriously though some of our fans are pure scum. seeing idiots in 118 throwing shite at united fans and not even gettin past 117 was just ridiculous. if your going to throw something make sure you hit the opposition fans at least, not put your own at risk..

I sit next to the mesh between us and the away fans and have seen a few things land just beyond me or even hit the stewards. Someone in front of me was hit with something that they thought came from the rags but was actually from our side.

It's bad enough being coined - but from your own makes it ten times worse.

Hi Fe, you're lucky you didn't piss yourself. Truth is it's not funny though and i hope they catch those responsible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.