Firestick username

law74

Anyone know how I could find out what my username is for my firestick?
I am trying to install a new app on it, but can't get it to recognise any of my usual usernames, so hoping that someone will know of a way a technophobe could locate it, preferably without having to restore factory settings
Cherrs

does this help?
"Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Device Name. Click Edit beside your device on the Device Summary page. Rename the Fire TV Stick in the edit box and select Save when you're finished. If you choose an already assigned name, the Edit Device Information dialog box will let you know you need to choose a new nickname."

Used to Always use firesticks till the Google Chromecast with Google TV And Voice Remote came out far better in my book..

Used to Always use firesticks till the Google Chromecast with Google TV And Voice Remote came out far better in my book..
I agree, if you could afford Nvidia Shield then great, but the Google TV stick is an excellent alternative.

I agree, if you could afford Nvidia Shield then great, but the Google TV stick is an excellent alternative.

I had the first Nvidia shield pro gave it away rather use the Google tv dongle and been using it since it’s been out am waiting for the next improved one to come out which should be due later in the year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.