Fireworks masterstroke

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
The Dippers who no doubt had a whip-round and spent about £200 on fireworks today at Anfield at half time....Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha! You absolute cockwombles. Your defence of the league title has been an absolute embarrassment, la. :) Just like your fireworks and your horrible cult club. Bring your piro bring your flags and bring your cans and bricks and shit. Your boys took one hell of a beating today and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer set of cnuts. We’ve waited a long time for this moment. Suck it up cultists!

I just don't understand the thinking behind turning up at a ground to let off fireworks, wasting a hefty amount of money and missing the game you've been waiting all week to watch. What do they get out of it?

I suppose they had to find a use for them now that their title party fireworks show is cancelled.

Would have been quite funny if they'd set them off when Salah was taking his penalty and put him off. They do love a bit of self-sabotage after all.

giphy.gif

I just don't understand the thinking behind turning up at a ground to let off fireworks, wasting a hefty amount of money and missing the game you've been waiting all week to watch. What do they get out of it?

I suppose they had to find a use for them now that their title party fireworks show is cancelled.
We've paid for them as taxpayers !! it isnt out of their pocket...its out of their giro's

What is this fireworks thing? It happened at Cheltenham too and we had to leave the pitch. Is a point being made by someone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.