First and second team squad, what are we missing?

Tevez Will Be Blue

Based on the most likely formation, here's how the teams look:

CITYFIRSTTEAMSQUAD.jpg

*Drools*

CITYBACKUPSQUAD.jpg

i think this team could easily finish top half of the table, but Weiss isnt yet ready as a backup, especially as a midfielder, i think he'll be a pro winger some day...

so from this its VERY clear, we NEED an extra central midfielder who can cover for either Ireland or Barry.

What you reckon of the line-ups? would you change anything?

Discuss!

I agree with both your teams mate although I would like another midfielder. Johnson has his fitness concerns and Vlad would be an impact sub but probably won't start much. If we get one suspension and a couple of injuries we may be short on the middle.

If however MH is doing his homework we could change to another formation with Petrov and SWP in a 4-4-2. I guess Zab can play center mid. SWP did last season too. AND Toure has played there in the past. I would like another brought in though. Van der Vaart?

masterwig said:
Why do you want our centre backs trying to score own goals?

by that comment im assuming you mean, ''why do your centre have arrows pointing down?''

Because its part of my kickass tactic, it just means when we have the ball, my two centre backs stay back at all times, they never score own goals.......

Tevez Will Be Blue said:
Based on the most likely formation, here's how the teams look:

CITYFIRSTTEAMSQUAD.jpg

*Drools*

CITYBACKUPSQUAD.jpg

i think this team could easily finish top half of the table, but Weiss isnt yet ready as a backup, especially as a midfielder, i think he'll be a pro winger some day...

so from this its VERY clear, we NEED an extra central midfielder who can cover for either Ireland or Barry.

What you reckon of the line-ups? would you change anything?

I think Zab would be more likely to be in midfield than at full back, but he will more than likely provide cover for both positions, also think that SWP might be played more centrally with bellamy the second option on the right

Discuss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.