First day of absolute freedom? June 21st.

It's a Monday isn't it? I doubt there will be pubs rammed full of pissheads lol. Going to take my mam for a couple of drinks in a nice pub and invite my sisters.

As far away from the great unwashed as possible. On a boat, in the Lakes. Food, bag of smoke and music. Can already see the mayhem. Caused by the cunts who didnt even adhere to the rules when they were in place.

It my daughters birthday not long after, and the possibility of organising a party for her made me tear up a little earlier.

It's a Monday isn't it? I doubt there will be pubs rammed full of pissheads lol. Going to take my mam for a couple of drinks in a nice pub and invite my sisters.
It'll be the biggest Monday club the world has ever seen

I hope it happens but I've a feeling Boris has played a blinder. He knows as the weather improved people would have broken the rules anyway. He's set out this timetable and put in brackets ( Depending on the way it/the virus all pans out.) Give it a couple of months, say things are going tits up and tighten the restriction again. He can then say he's done all he can so deflecting any blame on himself. I pray I'm wrong.

Probably leave it for 2 weeks and let the younger lot get it out of their system.
Knowing my luck we’ll be back in lockdown by the 5th July!!

The day after my birthday. I just want to get all my family together and give them all a big hug . Then we can all celebrate freedom with a few beers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.