First derby game...

Cake

..is this weekend, at the grand old age of 28!! I can't wait, it's going to be immense! I can't wait for the atmosphere its going to be electrifying, I can't wait for Bellers to make a bellend out of Chuckle, I can't wait for Carlos to bang in a couple, hat-trick would be superb, Ade to knock one in and Ned to go on another barnstorming run! I can't wait to see Taggerts face when his team have been well and truly beaten and he realises they are on the slippery slope down!

I can't wait for Saturday!!!! This week is going to be so excruciatingly long!!

One thing I would change, I wish I could take my Dad with me!

Cake said:
..is this weekend, at the grand old age of 28!! I can't wait, it's going to be immense! I can't wait for the atmosphere its going to be electrifying, I can't wait for Bellers to make a bellend out of Chuckle, I can't wait for Carlos to bang in a couple, hat-trick would be superb, Ade to knock one in and Ned to go on another barnstorming run! I can't wait to see Taggerts face when his team have been well and truly beaten and he realises they are on the slippery slope down!

Your 28 now though

Colins Bellend said:
Cake said:

Your 28 now though

and????

I hate them. usually a great atmosphere before the game, and then the nerves really kick in

My first derby was the 5-1. What a day . Was only 14 at the time though so could hardly go out and celebrate it later. Needless to say if its the same scoreline on Saturday, I'll be getting hammered!

i carnt wait for this game it is going to be game of the season, carnt wait too see baconface choke on his chuddy

mine was the 5-1 win at Maine rd and i can say is the only game i have ever attended where i had tears of joy streaming down my face ( what a soft cnut!)
i was 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.