First derby game...

Where the fuck have you been my friend? I had my first at the age of 10, just over 6 years ago, 16 now going on 17, and this one will be my 4th, always gutted to miss out on a derby, always ecstatic to know you're gonna be there, enjoy it bud

My first derby was the one at Maine Road when Beckham scored a free kick. I was about 7/8. I've been to every derby after that though except 1 :D
Can't wait for Saturday...going again, but gotta face a week in college first :( GUTTED!

S.E.H said:
Where the fuck have you been my friend? I had my first at the age of 10, just over 6 years ago, 16 now going on 17, and this one will be my 4th, always gutted to miss out on a derby, always ecstatic to know you're gonna be there, enjoy it bud

Shocking isn't it!! We moved South when I was 7, 21yrs ago. We got back up for games including the likes of Grimsby and York when we were in Div 2 but never made it for a derby. I work Saturdays/Sundays also and it's almost an impossible task to get a Saturday off for the football most of the time!

My first derby was a 4-1 win at the Swamp in the early 70's ......

Franny Lee banged in a hat trick ...... and Mike Doyle got the other , right in front of me at the Stretford End.

This will be my fourth this season.

The scum are 2-1 up at the moment, time to even that up!

My first derby on TV: 1-0 defeat at Maine Road, believe it was 2000, fuck you Beckham!

My first (and only) derby attended: Carling Cup defeat this year, fuck you Shrek!

I'll get a win one day!

aussie blake said:
My first derby on TV: 1-0 defeat at Maine Road, believe it was 2000, fuck you Beckham!
This. My first live was the 1-0 home win under Sven. Been to both home ones since and the 2nd leg semi at the swamp.

black mamba said:
My first derby was a 4-1 win at the Swamp in the early 70's ......

Franny Lee banged in a hat trick ...... and Mike Doyle got the other , right in front of me at the Stretford End.

That's still my favourite derby, though I was in the less scummy Scoreboard End. ;-)

My first was in Sept 1966 at the Swamp. We lost 1-0 and Summerbee had a goal controversially ruled out for offside.

Can't remember exactly but I think it was the Arthur Albiston testimonial back in the 80's at the swamp. I remember that we won, or at least I think I do - too many late nights during the years in between :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.