First derby!

blueboyforever

I've managed to get a ticket for Mondays game and it'll be the first time I've been to an away derby. When I told people I was going to the game a fair few said the same things "don't wear colours" and "watch your back". I'd not really thought about anything like that and I fully intend to wear my City top.

With all that being said I was wondering what other people's experiences are at the swamp?

blueboyforever said:
I've managed to get a ticket for Mondays game and it'll be the first time I've been to an away derby. When I told people I was going to the game a fair few said the same things "don't wear colours" and "watch your back". I'd not really thought about anything like that and I fully intend to wear my City top.

With all that being said I was wondering what other people's experiences are at the swamp?

Last season was awesome. Not a rag in sight after the game!!

blueboyforever said:

The stench

Need to be careful when walking about, if you want to wear colours and ensure you stay safe, wear colours with a coat over the top and when inside remove coat.

I'm sure many will say never had any problems and I always wear colours, but I'm sure lots of people, including me, have seen blues get a dig becuase they were wearing a city shirt walking down matt busby way

they are the biggest bunch of vile cowards in the league.

they'll attack you, if you don't look up for it - like me on wembley way on my own... minding my own business.

also if you have any youngsters or women with you, you're going to be a target.

basically my advice would be, look like you actually want to fight and they'll probably run off, the cunts.

blueboyforever said:

well i,ve had mixed experiences at the swamp.
Me and a mate got battered after the league cup semi, but the other 10 times ive been to the swamp had no problems at all.

Cheers guys. I'll be wearing a coat so it should cover it up but the thought of not wearing a City top makes me feel like somehow I've let them win! I'll definitely have my wits about me especially as I'll be walking back into Salford from the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.