First ever Manchester Derby final

I think people are worrying too much about trouble. Last time was a perfect storm because 90% of blues were over by the green man/roundabout and didn’t go near Wembley way. This will also be a different United crowd as tickets will be scarce.

This. It’s 2023 not 1983. You get the same predictions of chaos about five times a season and nothing much ever comes of it.

There’s bound to be odd incidents. And if you’re on the receiving end, it’s no consolation. But I highly doubt they’ll anything major.

If we get to the champions league final ..

Tickets for this might be more available ?

Not a lot of people can afford to do both I imagine in space of 7 days
United are holding their ballot on Wednesday. Would expect our ticket sales criteria being announced by then so the tickets will be sold before the first leg against Madrid, anyway, so you won't be able to wait and see.

I cannot understand why any blue is worried. We have the best squad, best striker, best manager, best stadium and the best fans. I'm not concerned one little bit. It will be an Ederson, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Kdb, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish, Lewis, Walker, Laporte, Mahrez, Palmer, Phillips, Akanji, Gomez, Gundogan, Pep, blue army, poznan masterclass!!
Best stadium might not help too much on the day Blue.

I cannot understand why any blue is worried. We have the best squad, best striker, best manager, best stadium and the best fans. I'm not concerned one little bit. It will be an Ederson, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Kdb, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish, Lewis, Walker, Laporte, Mahrez, Palmer, Phillips, Akanji, Gomez, Gundogan, Pep, blue army, poznan masterclass!!
Im more worried of us having won the league with a European Cup final on the week after. They’ll kick lumps out of us to stop it happening. Obviously if the chance of a treble is gone by the time we play them it will change my fears over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.