First ever Manchester Derby final

I've just had to get off parts of social media arguing with rag pricks about the Sheffield attendance. My fucking blood pressure! One guy I've known years, typical plastic and really got to me. I swear I would happily kill the **** right now.
I have genuinely learnt to totally not give a shite. They really are self absorbed tools and they just can't except that we are such a top club. Just enjoy being a blue with a smug smile.

Perfect storm is the best way to describe it. However, we haven't won anything yet. Arsenal first....
The current crop of City fans won't remember we won nowt for 35 years , as celebrated by the infamous banner at Old Trafford. If we win nowt this season i'll still be a blue and be thankful for the last 10 years. I did'nt see this coming when watching us scrape a 1-0 win at Macclesfield.

I have genuinely learnt to totally not give a shite. They really are self absorbed tools and they just can't except that we are such a top club. Just enjoy being a blue with a smug smile.

I shouldn't bite but they really make my blood boil. One dick said, " I heard you took 250,000 to Blackburn." I told him we had blues all over the ground, easily proved on YouTube. Added I was one, paying £100 for a ticket in the Blackburn end. His answer? No you didn't, with a fucking smiley face. That's when I gave up, it's utterly pointless discussing football with rags and scousers.

The current crop of City fans won't remember we won nowt for 35 years , as celebrated by the infamous banner at Old Trafford. If we win nowt this season i'll still be a blue and be thankful for the last 10 years. I did'nt see this coming when watching us scrape a 1-0 win at Macclesfield.

Feed the goat....

I've just had to get off parts of social media arguing with rag pricks about the Sheffield attendance. My fucking blood pressure! One guy I've known years, typical plastic and really got to me. I swear I would happily kill the **** right now.
Just remind the **** that what they are actually doing there is laughing at people for struggling financially and choosing being able to eat over going to wembley for the right to return in a few weeks.

Does he also sit outside food banks pointing ans laughing as people struggle to survive?

That's why I don't do social media.

I should know better but I ended up getting sucked in. I like this bloke outside of football but I'd seriously happily put a bullet in his head even two hours later if I did no jail time. Some people don't know when to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.