First ever Manchester Derby final

3_MCIMUNpic.jpg

I actually enjoyed that game. Both teams were lacking when it mattered most, but they were both committed but fair, & it was good not to be arsed about the score either way.

They'll both be shattered after that, so thank fuck we had the semi we had. Not saying Sheffield were easy to beat, but still...

I was impressed with Mac, Caicedo & Mitoma, but none stood out at the £100m they're being touted at.

If anyone stood out, it was Solly March. I thought he had an effective game & was a constant danger.

I can't stop laughing thinking about the build up to this fuckin match. It's gonna be war! Loooooool :-)

The Rags won't be able to contain themselves! Here we go folks! \0/

Haaland is out for revenge for Alfie. Hates the scum hates them. He will make them feel pain that day. Supremely confident. Brighton I was more concerned about. Lot of football to play until then. Come on blues we got this.
Also Brighton season will be over soon too so by time we play them, their heads will be in Marbella.

Give over.

It doesn’t matter one jot what the officials do if we do the right things, play well and take our chances.

Everyone said that about today yet United were given nowt Brighton weren’t by the officials and could have easily lost on penalties.
Look what happened in the league game
Look what's happened in all the draws in the cup, every game at home for them.

Settle down blues. That shambles at their place was a freak result and a farce. A truer reflection of the gulf in class was a few months earlier when we stuck 6 past them.

They aren't in our stratosphere. This could be one of the best days in all of of our lives if we turn up.

Now, the scramble for a ticket...

Just hope Pep doesn`t make the same substitutions he did against Leicester recently if we are winning comfortably by half time with the CL Final in mind if we beat Real ! My heart wouldn`t be able to take another 45 minutes like that . Especially against those scummy unwashed bastards .Coach and ticket already in the process of being sorted . Would love to humiliate that rabble in a final .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.