First game on Monday night

It's an absolute joke at this stage that it's taking this long to announce Live games, They have no consideration for football fans what so ever, People having to guess booking flights ect. Flights have gone up since Monday for flights to games, Why even f*cking bother! Wouldn't surprise me if they left it until next Monday.

Whats the issue?? I thought they were supposed to announce themon the 8th then I heard they would announce them today.

Whats the deal???

Mate works at City he told me the following changes;

Newcastle - Monday 19th 8pm
Cardiff - Sunday 4pm
Rags - Sunday 4pm

There's also another but I can't remember it. In November I think. Sorry.

Now you can take it or leave it, but he's always been right before.

Please no abuse because it is wasted on me.

Does your mate have a line on the 6 Lotto numbers here in New York State??

Does ANYONE know when they will announce the changes????

blue7071 said:
Mate works at City he told me the following changes;

Newcastle - Monday 19th 8pm
Cardiff - Sunday 4pm
Rags - Sunday 4pm

There's also another but I can't remember it. In November I think. Sorry.

Now you can take it or leave it, but he's always been right before.

Please no abuse because it is wasted on me.

I would be surprised if they released novembers tv fixtures and I would also be surprised if city only had 4 games moved for TV.

I don't think the city staff would know about the fixture changes.

I'm guessing there's enough separate info to suggest this is true. Sky will have put off announcement today because of bigging up the Ashes. (Yes I am cynical - though not an Agenda nut). The club is probably aware, so I'm taking a gamble. If it turns out to be false I'll be in the Castle and then the open mic at the Frog if anyone fancies a pint on the Monday.
all of you with the duff info can leave me a Guinness over the bar. Cheers ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.