First Game, who do you think, who would you like?

citykev28 said:
TGR said:
We will get Chelski or Arsenal away. The Rags will get Crystal Palace or Hull at home. The 'random' computer of the Premier League will ensure it.

In the same 'random' way it's given us Swansea City and Southampton at home in the last 2 seasons?
They never respond to simple logic like that, the 'reds under the bed' brigade ;-)

For purely selfish reasons (Holiday) anyone away (On sky), then first home game on the Sunday please, so I can go.

Never been away at the start of a season before, would hate to miss first home game this season with potential signings.

Need a strong start to the season, reduces the pressure on a new manager and gives us a bit more slack from the slavering media waiting to stick the boot in. I'd like a home game against one of the lesser teams.

Sod's law of course (or fixed fixture computers if you believe that kind of thing) says we'll get an away game and struggle to a 1-1. We already know the rags will get Palace or Hull at home. Sky will be wanking over Gollum's 5-0 start to the season and comparing the cost of our team to that of our lesser opponents.

But we'll still win the league in the end!

frothy said:
Norwich away we had 2 days there last season very impressed like to go back in the summer

Please no, i'd love to go to Norwich next season but can't do an away trip on the opening wkd!

I think we will both start And end our season away from home... and we will first play..Newcastle.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 pm --<br /><br />
cityhoughton1 said:
Everton away, so we can get that one out of the way

I see where ytou're coming from but I'd want to start the season with 3 points. maybe third or fourth game could be Everton away?

Stirling1978 said:
For purely selfish reasons (Holiday) anyone away (On sky), then first home game on the Sunday please, so I can go.

Never been away at the start of a season before, would hate to miss first home game this season with potential signings.

No doubt SKY will have us as the Monday night game and fuck up the start of the season for us!

Didsbury Dave said:
citykev28 said:
TGR said:
We will get Chelski or Arsenal away. The Rags will get Crystal Palace or Hull at home. The 'random' computer of the Premier League will ensure it.

In the same 'random' way it's given us Swansea City and Southampton at home in the last 2 seasons?
They never respond to simple logic like that, the 'reds under the bed' brigade ;-)

DD is an ITK (or at least he thinks he is). He already knows the full fixture list for next season just like he knows everything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.