First Game, who do you think, who would you like?

CitytillIdie74 said:
What are the odds on another swamp derby in April?
Don't they always reverse the fixtures? So we'll be at the Swamp first (October) then home on an FA Cup date (April). This will then get moved to create a "Classico" near the end of the season.

Back on topic - Norwich away please. Great Yarmouth afterwards. A repeat ,for me , of many moons ago under John Bond. 81/82 season?

I suspect that in our first 8 games of the season we shall play 3 top sixers, plus Liverpool, plus a team punching above their weight, whereas U****d will play 2 top ten and the rest bottom ten......

'Twas ever thus'.

First game? Given the above, Chelsea away, Monday night :/

Didsbury Dave said:
TGR said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They never respond to simple logic like that, the 'reds under the bed' brigade ;-)

DD is an ITK (or at least he thinks he is). He already knows the full fixture list for next season just like he knows everything else.

I certainly don't know everything mate.

But I do know that we have had newly promoted clubs for the first game of the season, at home, the last two years on the trot. Oh, and if my memory's correct we also had recently promoted relegation fodder at home last game of both those seasons too. There'd have been meltdown on here if that was united.

Maybe the anti city/pro united bias was getting a bit too obvious so they had a couple of years off to put everyone off the scent. If we get a hard game again first this season that will prove it, eh ;-)

lets see where we are sent over xmas and new year compared to the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.