first gigs

I have just seen the Undertones tonight at the Forum Kentish Town 38 years and four days after my first gig at Brunel University where they were supporting The Rezillos and followed Joy Division.

Last edited:
Seeing Madness this weekend at their House of Fun weekender in Minehead. Been for the last 5 years so it's standard fare, we used to go for them but now it's just an excuse for a weekend away. To be honest they look bored with it all now and they are not the same since Chaz upped and left. Still, Craig Charles is always good to dance to.

Was it a good weekend Bimbo ?

Twisted Wheel, The Enemy, Kasabian, Oasis at Heaton Park 2009 was the first gig I went to involving famous bands.

Loved it.

Twisted Wheel, The Enemy, Kasabian, Oasis at Heaton Park 2009 was the first gig I went to involving famous bands.

Loved it.

Had to discharge myself out of hospital with a fractured eye socket to go to that gig! Cant remember much of it so it must of been worth it

Had to discharge myself out of hospital with a fractured eye socket to go to that gig

I'm sure it was worth it, I had a great day and my first experience of a mass outside gig was amazing to a 17 year old.

My big regret was not sneaking alcohol in and not getting pissed enough throughout the whole day.

I was sober and slightly hungover by the time Oasis came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.