First man on the moon - 45 years ago

mcmanus said:
i kne albert davy said:
mcmanus said:
Bullshit.

Just propaganda to piss the Russians off.
Er OK

What, you truly believe the Yanks put a man on the moon?

NASA-photos-show-Footprints-on-the-Moon-2.jpg

3729468993_3f63dc2e4c.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8b5d981c970d-800wi

NASA+Orbiter+vs.+Spots+Footprints+On+Moon+1.jpg

mcmanus said:
Challenger1978 said:
mcmanus said:

Hehehe. Show me any number of photos, there is rock all chance the yanks sent a rocket to the moon and brought them back.
Haven't you got school in the morning teacher's going to be very upset if he finds out you're up at this time, prepare yourself for the naughty step.

My very first memory is of watching this with my Dad. I was 4.

For years I thought it had happened in the winter as I remembered it being dark out, but then realised that it was just the early hours here, so he must've got me out of bed for it...

Magical stuff.

Thousands of people worked on the Apollo program, and every single one kept schtum? The whole world, including the Ruskies, was watching, and any chance to disprove the landings would have been seized. You have to be a complete idiot of biblical proportions to believe that the moon landings were faked.

Challenger1978 said:
mcmanus said:
i kne albert davy said:

What do those photos actually prove?.....they are not proof in any way, they aren't even as good as the so called photos of buildings/structures, bases etc on the moon and they're crap.....I used to think the yanks put a man on the moon, but i did some research on it and look at the evidence available and i am now not 100% sure they actually did it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.