First man on the moon - 45 years ago

If enough time and effort is applied to any major human event there will be fault-lines in it. Things that don't quite add up. We live in an imperfect world.

To me, the notion that we didn't land on the moon, when applying logic to the suggestion, is utterly fucking preposterous.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
If enough time and effort is applied to any major human event there will be fault-lines in it. Things that don't quite add up. We live in an imperfect world.

To me, the notion that we didn't land on the moon, when applying logic to the suggestion, is utterly fucking preposterous.

There is something disturbing about the combination of ignorance and stubbornness which these moon landing conspiracy theorists display, and totally without shame. Given the evidence available it's nothing short of wilful stupidity.

i myself also remember watching it in the school hall and i'm pretty sure that back in the late 60s schools had primitive black and white video recorders which they mounted on trolleys underneath the school tv , could be wrong about that though

Gelsons Dad said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
[video]http://youtu.be/yo5w0pm24ic[/video]

There are things in this film that may alter some peoples views, but then again maybe not
Already been debunked on this forum many times by those that are not gullible idiots.

I'm rather liking your forthrightness lately SWP.

Anyone who "believes" the moon landings were faked is a fucking moron.

+1

What about the flag blowing in the wind?

The crosshairs?

Million % fake guys

To suggest that man didn't land on the moon is as preposterous as suggesting that kids TV in Britain at that time was presented by
a gang of paedophiles and that they were never brought to book because senior politicians and the police were in league with them.
Oh wait ...

Didsbury Dave said:

There is something disturbing about the combination of ignorance and stubbornness which these moon landing conspiracy theorists display, and totally without shame. Given the evidence available it's nothing short of wilful stupidity.

Never happened. Buzz gets all disturbed and Armstrong will hardly speak...... did they fuck land on the moon and get back

mcmanus said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Never happened. Buzz gets all disturbed and Armstrong will hardly speak...... did they fuck land on the moon and get back
Hardly speak I would hope he doesn't he died in 2012 so he wont be that talkative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.