First Match

Fuck sake, what are you all like? I got into City at university, good thing I got there when we were shite eh?! Deary me. The paranoia of some City fans is getting worse.

Kim, son, half of these guys are raging because of the way the club handled the cheap tickets, putting them out on general sale before giving people who are seasonticket/citycard holders the chance to buy up seats since we paid for our cards at the start of the season. So you'll have to excuse that.

No, theres nothing to do or see at the stadium before the match, its surrounded by waste ground and two or three pubs, I walk up from oxford road an hour and a half before the match and spend an hour having a couple of pints beside the ground and go in about 15 minutes before kick off to find my seat.
즐기다

blue jim said:
Fuck sake, what are you all like? I got into City at university, good thing I got there when we were shite eh?! Deary me. The paranoia of some City fans is getting worse.

blue jim said:

Kim, son, half of these guys are raging because of the way the club handled the cheap tickets, putting them out on general sale before giving people who are seasonticket/citycard holders the chance to buy up seats since we paid for our cards at the start of the season. So you'll have to excuse that.

No, theres nothing to do or see at the stadium before the match, its surrounded by waste ground and two or three pubs, I walk up from oxford road an hour and a half before the match and spend an hour having a couple of pints beside the ground and go in about 15 minutes before kick off to find my seat.
즐기다

Blue Jim,
감사합니다
But I have destroyed the ticket. I did not feel comfortable about my attendance. I have a institnctual feeling from this site that somehow I would not fit into the demographics on matchday, unfortunately!

Kim,

Have you bought a ticket and destroyed it because of what people have said on this thread?

blue John said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think you talk shit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this!

30873179dj3.jpg

is this you?

Kim said:
blue jim said:

즐기다

Blue Jim,
감사합니다
But I have destroyed the ticket. I did not feel comfortable about my attendance. I have a institnctual feeling from this site that somehow I would not fit into the demographics on matchday, unfortunately!

yes talking of destroying tickets i got 5 and the bonus last night but ripped up my ticket in case my neighbours starting being nice to me

Kim said:
blue jim said:

즐기다

Blue Jim,
감사합니다
You only need the white piece to scan in. Cellotape it up, don't let a few mongs here ruin your first City experience, can bet none of them act like hard men in real life, there are plenty of asians going these days. Demographics; I'm not English either.

jim don't think any 1 acting 'the hardman' just banter ffs that what our game is all about!
hopefully kim will get bitten by the bug and attend a few more games!
and if he does why not invite him for a bevvy b4 the game?
chill out!
we're city fickle, pessamistic and even sometimes wee bit paranoid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.