First picture of Tevez back at Carrington

Plato said:
Its not real. The picture is a fake.
no_shit_sherlock.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
Apparently he was a bit nervous about the reception he'd get after accusing Mancini of treating him like a dog but there was no problem. Bobby gave him a biscuit and they went for a walk.

boom boom!

very good
:-)

Midlands Blue said:
Plato said:
mat said:

Just pointing it out. Some blues may think it is real, but i can see that it is not.

Thanks for that; had me fooled.

No probs. But for future reference, you can tell it is not real because sky sports news never have three dots "..." after "breaking news". Good job i noticed this before some journalist put it across the back pages.

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 pm --

Stuuuuuu said:
Do you expect them to suddenly be best mates? NO. That is all the proof I need that this picture is 100% genuine - fact.

It's not i am afraid. Sky sports news never have "..." after "Breaking news". You have been tricked. Furthermore, the championship and league one are missing after the premier league news bar.

Plato said:
Midlands Blue said:
Plato said:
Just pointing it out. Some blues may think it is real, but i can see that it is not.

Thanks for that; had me fooled.

No probs. But for future reference, you can tell it is not real because sky sports news never have three dots "..." after "breaking news". Good job i noticed this before some journalist put it across the back pages.

Ah, you got me, you varmint. I've been rumbled.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
We must now retire "the clarkie".

It is now known as "the plato"

It has to be a reverse Clarkie, no one can be that fucking stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.