First poster to say we shouldn't have got rid of Bellamy...

Shoot me too. Only reason, and it is reason enough, is bobby didn't want to work with him. I'm sorry about that, but bobby is the boss so end of.

Shoulnt of got rid, he showed tonight hes a class act and in our squad he would be a better impact player than any of our options. We gave them to him which makes it worse - poor management.

He was meant to be a bad influence but didnt look that way having a laugh with all the players tonight and was the only one not to bad mouth us publicly.

Stubborn Roberto

Bellamy is Liverpool's best player this season. He can play two matches a week.

They paid 20-30 millions for players lie downing, Carroll, Adam, Henderson.

We paid Bellamy his contract to let him go to Pool for free.

(Adebayor is one of the reasons why Spurs is on our neck.)

Mancini had problems with this guys. It is OK. I can accept that. They left.
(buying Balotelli with serious discipline problems (Italy too, not only England) is another interesting topic.)

Losing the league is not OK. That will decide Mancini and his City career. Hope it ends well, winning the league, proving himself with it and gets a new contract.
but wouldnt give him a new contract if we hand over the title to big Fuckin Slur Alex. 3 points up, maybe a bit better fixture remaining for us.

Come on city, win the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.