First record you ever bought?

I wonder if Stuart Hall is one of us ? Gulp.
Used to play football on the indoor pitches at Sids leisure club in Stalybridge whilst I was at secondary school, and Hall trained there. I remember him joining us in a game and I tackled him hard and he fell to the deck. If I'd if known then what he was like, I'd of booted the kiddy fiddking **** in the head! : (

Riding along on a carasel :the hollies 67 only 10 at the time asked my mum to get it with my birthday money great tune !!! Lol

Absolutely obviously. Genuinely lol'd that one. Was it the first time a brummie had been in the charts since Slade? And yes, before you bore me with facts I know he's from Wolverhampton not Birmingham pedant :-)

What are you on about, the character Neil was from Twickenham, and Nigel Planer is a London type with London ways. Never let facts get in the way though.

If you are talking about Traffic, they were Brummies but I never bought their version or was even living in Birmingham when I bought it, again mere facts, but I dont suppose yonners usually let things like that bother them.

What are you on about, the character Neil was from Twickenham, and Nigel Planer is a London type with London ways. Never let facts get in the way though.

If you are talking about Traffic, they were Brummies but I never bought their version or was even living in Birmingham when I bought it, again mere facts, but I dont suppose yonners usually let things like that bother them.

Must have been his slow, moronic voice which confused me. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.