First Signing Announcement Imminent

Soulboy said:
levets said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Surely it is just the rules of the game? Get it right, you're a Bluemoon hero, get it wrong and people will call you a bullshitter. I wouldn't worry. it's just the way it goes and threads like this are, as you say, what this forum is all about. Most of it is intended in relatively good humour imo.

To be honest, knowing CRC's source... I would say he posted in absolute good faith and certainly wasn't Wumming... Not wrong yet... just the timing out?

Too many on here are like little kids wanting to know what they're getting for Christmas.

To be fair, he did say it would be done within the week (hence the term "imminent" )... that was nearly two weeks ago!

And he's even admitted he doesn't even know who the player is!

to be fair soulboy, within a week was what I was told..........."all depending on loose ends being tied up but should be in the next week" (his exact words).
I never proclaimed to actually know the players name......I just said first major signing, and from the conversation I had I was led to believe the player was from Madrid.
Obviously, things didnt go to plan as he/the club thought they would.......but I am 100% sure he wasn't winding me up (or never has with previous info)

If by things not going to plan and the delays incurred means I am lying and being a wum...then i must be guilty as charged.

ogrcw.jpg

"Imminent ??"

..wibble that

M24-CRC said:
Soulboy said:
levets said:
To be honest, knowing CRC's source... I would say he posted in absolute good faith and certainly wasn't Wumming... Not wrong yet... just the timing out?

Too many on here are like little kids wanting to know what they're getting for Christmas.

To be fair, he did say it would be done within the week (hence the term "imminent" )... that was nearly two weeks ago!

to be fair soulboy, within a week was what I was told..........."all depending on loose ends being tied up but should be in the next week" (his exact words).
I never proclaimed to actually know the players name......I just said first major signing, and from the conversation I had I was led to believe the player was from Madrid.
Obviously, things didnt go to plan as he/the club thought they would.......but I am 100% sure he wasn't winding me up (or never has with previous info)

If by things not going to plan and the delays incurred means I am lying and being a wum...then i must be guilty as charged.

FFS guys, the OP has given us a snippet, common sense tells us that our top brass are v busy trying to get Sanchez, so this other imminent deal may well have taken a back seat at present. Give the guy a break. There is no evidence that CRC is a WUM

Keep going my man, all snippety dipperty bits are fine for us open minded folks.

Soulboy said:
levets said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Surely it is just the rules of the game? Get it right, you're a Bluemoon hero, get it wrong and people will call you a bullshitter. I wouldn't worry. it's just the way it goes and threads like this are, as you say, what this forum is all about. Most of it is intended in relatively good humour imo.

Has he? I thought he just wasn't telling....

M24-CRC said:
Soulboy said:
levets said:

things didnt go to plan as he/the club thought they would
===============
Whooaaooo Careful mate! too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.