First Trip to Etihad!

Tickets for all home league fixtures go on sale to members within the next 2-3 weeks.

Here’s an example email from last year -

If you buy your 4 memberships now, you can be ready to get your 4 tickets as soon as the games go on sale.

By getting in early, you’ll be able to get your 4 seats altogether and avoid a potentially rush closer to the game where likely only single seats will be available.

If you do the Stadium tour, do it on a non matchday, otherwise the Dressing room will be off limits for obvious reasons.

September is a good time, if it's sunny there will be plenty of pubs and bars with outside seating.

Pre-match I'd recommend some drinks in and around the Northern Quarter and Ancoats always lots of City fans milling around.

There will be plenty walking to and from the ground for you to follow without having to keep your eyes stuck to google maps.

Half an hour is enough in Mary D's 1 pint, few songs and move on.
Mary D's has been a theme. A pint and leave, then never look back I believe someone told me lol. September is the birthday month so I'm glad we may get some good weather. Thank you!

September is a great time to visit. Weather should be decent and warm. I only get to city around 2 or 3 times a year now, and September is always the one month I visit. Also go in March but its usually cold, very cold, and wet.
Get a membership. Get your tickets earlier and you should get 10% in the club shop and our online shop. Highly recommend a stadium tour, not on a matchday though for obvious reasons. U used to get a discount in the shop as well after a tour but not sure if that's still the case?? Haven't done a tour in years.
I've always stayed in a Premier Inn or a travelodge in the city centre. Basic but decent price. Use the tram to get around, easy and quick and good value for money I find. Prepare for a long wait after the final whistle though, trams get rammed. (Or leave early like a few others do, but that's not my thing if I'm honest). I've sat everywhere in the etihad and south stand is my preferred choice. Atmosphere is best. The only place I've never liked is East stand lower, just because if it's sunny then it's absolutely boiling and the sun is in your eyes the whole game. Wherever your seat is though you won't get a bad view, every seat has a fantastic view.
Plenty of shops in town, I enjoy walking around town, just be aware of the trams :-)
Will u be staying in Manchester? How long u over for?

OSC is Official Supporters Club. They can apply for tickets for you if you’re a member.

Check if there is a branch near you. They may be able to help.

The other advice about getting Citizen membership is correct. You can then apply when they go on sale. Every game goes on sale at the same time I believe. Don’t worry or believe what you hear. Every game sells out.

Enjoy.

I do not. I'll be totally honest, I don't even know what that is (please dont laugh) haha. I have tried finding tickets online and it has been a struggle. That is one of the main reasons I came to the forum. Was to get help with purchasing tickets.

Plenty over here in the states

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.