First Trip to Etihad!

If they go into a shop in Manchester and ask for a muffin they will come out with a cake! In order to fit in they have to ask for a Barm Cake
@YanktoManc don't listen to this garbage pal...

It's a muffin (only in America or Asda is a muffin a fucking cake)

I guess that's next, learning the lingo. You see I'm a big Hockey fan and my team is the NY Rangers. So when I hear someone call me a Rags fan it usually means war. But I know you great people of Manchester are not into insults. You're all fantastic human beings so, no way I'll get any of those thrown my way :)
fuck off

No problemo. Have a nice trip.
Enjoy it.

Ps. I almost forgot this, To cater for our American audience we even built a macdonalds next to the ground for u!
Don't mock our portion sizes though! :-)
The MicroMac is to die for.

@YanktoManc don't listen to this garbage pal...

It's a muffin (only in America or Asda is a muffin a fucking cake)
ffs

we were born in Gorton

we moved to moss side

from there our name spread far and wide

East Manc is Muffin

Even our beloved agree.

This is the one thing I knew I was going to do as soon as I looked at things in the area. My wife is obsessed with books and I knew I was going to make a stop there. Thank you!
John Rylands library on Deansgate in the centre of town is also well worth a visit. Will get you in your wife's good books (if you will excuse the pun!)

Throwing in another curveball. Chances are we'll not be playing on a Saturday to please the TV Gods. You could take in a "proper" game of footy at one of the lower league clubs for a more rounded experience. Stockport are doing well, and the ground is easy to reach on the train - 15 mins from Piccadilly and 10 minutes walk.

Don’t know if already said as threads too long. But best chance of tickets might be against a team who will likely not want the third tier.

Not a factual list, as just guessing and can’t remember who has and hasn’t in the past. But likely contenders I imagine are:

Bournemouth
Brighton
Brentford
Fulham
Palace

Maybe Luton and Burnley?

Even if they do take the full allocation, you’ll certainly have more chance of picking up tickets against teams like that. Even more so if any of them are midweek.

Has anyone arranged for YanktoManc to indulge in a bit of bricking the windows, smashing the back doors...etc etc. ?

If not it would suggest standards are declining here.

In due course, would it be good idea to make a sticky of this thread (possibly on the matchday forum)?

We're going to have a lot of newbie fans in the coming years. (The more the merrier, I say). The more clued-in they are about the culture of the club and fans on arrival the better for everyone involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.