Fishing Trips!

c4lv3rt

Are any mooners planning any trips over the summer? Since the football will end for what will feel like a lifetime, I tend to go to the river Etherow in derbyshire for brown trout mainly. Are there any other locations in the northwest thats worth going to?

Yeah I've been to roman lakes only carp Fishin thou but the day anglers Fishin for fun seem to pull a bag load out evertlytime I'm there it's not a bad lake to fish and cafe and toilets on site also a small tackle shop there aswell if u need anything

c4lv3rt said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
The goyt in stockport has some free stretches and there are some nice chub and Barbel coming out recently.

sweet i'l check it out, ever been to Roman Lakes? In marple i think?

Yeah caught a beauty pike up in them waters!!!

Just watch out for bream...... disgusting things they are making my net all slimey ;)

Fitton said:
Would love to go carp fishing in France!

I've been they are hungry buggers take a wallet load if you go because you have to plough the bait in

JGD6CTID said:
c4lv3rt said:
sweet i'l check it out, ever been to Roman Lakes? In marple i think?

Yeah caught a beauty pike up in them waters!!!

Just watch out for bream...... disgusting things they are making my net all slimey ;)

Only caught a few roach when i went there. Would go again for the carp but didn't know about any pike though. The bream i can deal with they don't fight and are usually a really good size in my experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.