fishing

the plasterer

just come back from the river ebro in spain, had a cracking week on the lower ebro, highlight being a new personal best catfish of 161lb, also had fish 153lb, 122lb, 113lb, back breaking stuff, any other anglers on here ever been out there?, if so can anyone top the 161lb?

wilky2868 said:
just come back from the river ebro in spain, had a cracking week on the lower ebro, highlight being a new personal best catfish of 161lb, also had fish 153lb, 122lb, 113lb, back breaking stuff, any other anglers on here ever been out there?, if so can anyone top the 161lb?

Jesus, there's a few fish fingers there. Biggest I've ever caught is 20lb carp.

wilky2868 said:
back are we ...now get round to our paula's and finish the work off .....lazy git !!

wilky2868 said:
Where did you fish wilky?
I've been four times to the Ebro at Benifallet, last time was in 08.
My best fish was 117lb, 106lb, 102lb. All caught from a boat, either drift fishing or on backwaters. The fish there arn't too big(record for where i fish is about 165lb) compared to the hustle and bustle of Mequinenza or Caspe, but the scenery is stunning and so peaceful with sheer 200ft cliffs avbove the river[in places] and Eagles circling. Infact it's so peaceful, there's hardly any roads around and the only person i saw one day was a melon farmer!

With Salou only some 25 miles away on the train, it's a great place for a couple of days in Benifallet on a boat Catfishing or Carping as the carp go to 50lb there. Anyone require more info, PM me.

Apart from when city score and/or win, to me there is no better feeling than pulling in a big fish. I love fishing and its always a proud sense of achievement when i catch a few whoppers :)

Carstairs said:
Skashion said:
I think it's great that fishers can now come out openly and not get mocked. You're opening doors for the trainspotters and eventually gingers.

Nah

Agreed.
A line in the sand has to be drawn,and strawberry blonde entrepreneurs from Trafford will always be on the wrong side of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.