fit as...city fans

acquiesce said:
citykev28 said:
Fraggle Rock said:
1z2m97b.jpg

This girl has something about her that I can't explain.

The fact that she's about 12?

That might well be it.

Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

I am waiting for the day we get a very irate post about somebodies daughter getting posted on here.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 pm --<br /><br />
Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

I am waiting for the day we get a very irate post about somebodies daughter getting posted on here.

LittleStan said:
Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

I am waiting for the day we get a very irate post about somebodies daughter getting posted on here.

-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 pm --

Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

And if the father of the 'candy girl' (last one on fraggles list) is reading this thread tell her to stop cutting up City shirts.

mcmanus said:
LittleStan said:
Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 pm --

Churchill123 said:
That she's only 15...

And if the father of the 'candy girl' (last one on fraggles list) is reading this thread tell her to stop cutting up City shirts.

Its gonna happen one day isn't it! - Has Ric got a daughter? be funny as fuck is someone used his forum to post pics of his daughter up wearing nothing but a city shirt ahaha

My wet dream is still to have natalie pinkham on all fours going at her from behind like a jack russell whilst watching the QPR game in HD on a big tv! - That is the shit dreams are made of!

Churchill123 said:
mcmanus said:
LittleStan said:

Its gonna happen one day isn't it! - Has Ric got a daughter? be funny as fuck is someone used his forum to post pics of his daughter up wearing nothing but a city shirt ahaha

I have, but she is only three years old. Should someone choose to post a picture of her on here in 2028, I will still surgically remove their bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.