fit as...city fans

jimharri said:
Churchill123 said:
jimharri said:
And that purple iPhone cover. Bleuuurgh!

That ain't an iPhone bud.. Doubt she's older enough to have a real phone yet..
Looks like one, to be fair. Says it all really, when we're discussing the phone rather than the girl!
And how messy the room is. I thought it was lads who were untidy but my kids don't seem to mind leaving piles of clothes on the floor or empty glasses on the window sill.

jimharri said:
Churchill123 said:
jimharri said:
And that purple iPhone cover. Bleuuurgh!

That ain't an iPhone bud.. Doubt she's older enough to have a real phone yet..
Looks like one, to be fair. Says it all really, when we're discussing the phone rather than the girl!

I only noticed that her johnny drawer is slightly open. Perhaps she keeps her phone and johnnies in same drawer...?

Could be a brass wearing a City shirt for a client.

Blue tacky

jimharri said:
BezzMCFC said:
Picture of your arse in french knickers.. Or if your dont we will all take it you have a giant flabby ass
You have absolutely no chance of her posting any ''interesting'' pictures of herself on here. Trust me.

Shut it !!!<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
Picture of your arse in french knickers.. Or if your dont we will all take it you have a giant flabby ass

If i wasnt a happy taken lady now id show you just to prove myself :P but i dont need to its gggggreat

Fraggle Rock said:
2ebc22x.jpg

Belly button piercings are handy - somewhere to hang the femfresh air freshener
xnbwgg.jpg

Is that Joe Harts twin sister?

corky1970 said:
XxRachXx said:
jimharri said:
You have absolutely no chance of her posting any ''interesting'' pictures of herself on here. Trust me.

Shut it !!!

-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 pm --

BezzMCFC said:

If i wasnt a happy taken lady now id show you just to prove myself :P but i dont need to its gggggreat

so your taken ?

how often and what position ?

I like to experiment !!! :)

Pigeonho said:
XxRachXx said:
Churchill123 said:
Go on Rach, it is Christmas, the season of good will and all that!

Someone of here can vouch i have a awesome arse :)
Yeah but one man's pleasure is another man's poison. We need to be able to individually gauge the greatness of your arse, and not just take the word of SWP'sBack.
Am I allowed to just randomly post a picture of an unnamed arse on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.