Fit lasses from 90s bands.

johnny on the spot said:
peoffrey said:
No shouts for Hilary Woods from JJ72?
2194005-md.jpg

WOW, now there's a band I'd completely forgotten about. Fancied the arse off her when I was in sixth form. The front man was a fucking gimp.

I was always led to believe she can't actually play and was basically put on stage to look pretty. I know this sounds sexist but it is, to the best of my knowledge, absolutely true.

Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star.
Donna Matthews - Guitarist in Elastica.
Marijanne??? - Singer in Salad/MTV Presenter ( Dutch I think? )

Hope Sandoval, good shout

And damn but all 3 of the girls in ELastica were scrumptious, but the singer took the cake IMO.
I do prefer a brunette, though.
a8ce177c.jpg

Thought Justine was fit, didnt mention her as she'd already popped up, not keen on Annie though. You should check out The Entrance Bands Bass player Paz??? God she's mint!!! Looks, Talent n the Moves

peoffrey said:
johnny on the spot said:
peoffrey said:
No shouts for Hilary Woods from JJ72?
2194005-md.jpg

WOW, now there's a band I'd completely forgotten about. Fancied the arse off her when I was in sixth form. The front man was a fucking gimp.

I was always led to believe she can't actually play and was basically put on stage to look pretty. I know this sounds sexist but it is, to the best of my knowledge, absolutely true.

That was a couple of years before they received mainstream success - by the time October Swimmer was released she was playing bass both live and in the studio for the band.

GazC said:
peoffrey said:
johnny on the spot said:

That was a couple of years before they received mainstream success - by the time October Swimmer was released she was playing bass both live and in the studio for the band.
I was a bit of a Hilary Woods stalker(they were a 00s band not 90s mind) and can confirm that she could play the bass just fine thank you. She could make it rumble in a way that got you right in the gut at live shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.