Fit Redheads on TV!!

Kate Issit - Sally in Coupling
Kate_Isitt.jpg

Karen Gillan - Amy pond the new Doctor Who companion
tumblr_kr7ubuvS5x1qzyum6o1_400.jpg

As a fellow ging I have never done a redhead, we tend to steer clear. I had the pleasure of bagging one on NYE, was a fooking animal in the sack, she's24 Im 28 and she taught me a thing or two, it was an eye opener!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
As a fellow ging I have never done a redhead, we tend to steer clear. I had the pleasure of bagging one on NYE, was a fooking animal in the sack, she's24 Im 28 and she taught me a thing or two, it was an eye opener!

I've noticed that gingers usually hate each other.

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

As a law we do, it's not hate it just feels a bit wierd to go out with another one, but Ill give ot a bash with this one as she has a lot of qualities which float my boat.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

As a law we do, it's not hate it just feels a bit wierd to go out with another one, but Ill give ot a bash with this one as she has a lot of qualities which float my boat.

Thats strange I'm ginga too buts its never phased me the idea of going out with one of my kind. Maybe its the fear of the ridicule if you actually did. Anywho here's another hottie:
MV5BMTM4NjYzMDM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjY2MjE1._V1._SX267_SY400_.jpg

AngelicaBridges3.jpg

debevec said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Thats strange I'm ginga too buts its never phased me the idea of going out with one of my kind. Maybe its the fear of the ridicule if you actually did. Anywho here's another hottie:
MV5BMTM4NjYzMDM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjY2MjE1._V1._SX267_SY400_.jpg

AngelicaBridges3.jpg

So have you dated a fellow redhead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.