Fitness First

Fame Monster

They are a fucking disgrace. I am seething. They have taken money out of my account after my membership expired: four months worth. It happened with my Uncle a few weeks ago and he got a letter from Bailiffs saying he owed them £200+. I feel like threatening them with court because reimbursing me is simply not enough. I am just about to phone them, what course of action should I take and has it happened to anyone on here?

Think I saw something on BBC Watchdog about this might be worth checking their website. They might have some advice. If you served your contract which is normally 12 - 18 mnts you should not have to pay anything.

I agree they are robbing b@stards!!

The staff are renound for filling in the contracts wrong for more commission so don;t take their word for it.

this also happend to me literally. 2007

i cancelled my membership giving them the required notice, but yet still they took 3 months fees afterwards. it is a woman chasing them but dont let go. after 5 months i finally got my money back!

vowed never to go there again

Re: Fitness First - Claims second

Best bet go back to the gym - make a spill on the ground then throw yourself down stairs and sue the a$$ of them

Fitness First - Claims second

Simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.