Fitness Help.

I'm in the same boat m8 13 stone 5'10 going to start getting fit myself, but can't be bothered at the moment. i'm gonna start a super fit program after 2012. Oh and eating a bit of chilli in your diet can help speed up your metabolism!!

1st regulate your diet. This is important if you want a genuine fitness routine you need to have the self control to ensure you are eating the right stuff.

2nd, people are right when they say cardio. but don't over do it. so many people do too much too soon and burn out. keep it steady at first. for the first month, do run twice on week, then maybe three times the second, then twice etc.

Also, id suggest initially to run for time. So go out, run 10 minutes in one direction and run back. That way you aren't getting too stuck on how far you are going, but are focusing on learning to run. as you get better you'll notice you are running further in ten minutes and that can be a big boost. ONce you are doing noticeably further, run 15 minutes in one direction then run back, and so on and so forth.

it'll come mate, just don't give up.

good luck

One of the best things I ever did was eating 6 smaller meals a day. Obviously you need to eat the right stuff such as lean protein (chicken breast - no skin, tuna etc), veg and wholegrain rice etc. It's a pain in the arse but it truly is one of the best things to do to compliment your work at the gym or elsewhere. Your body will become a furnace. Don't go for supplements. Real food is the best solution providing it is the correct stuff.

Cardio is critical and you should try and do at least 30 mins continuous each time you do it.

Oh yeah, and don't think that just because you have burnt off 400 calories you can have a pizza. That don't work either!

I was always told legs one day and arms the next. Or in your case cardio then weights. So alternate every other day by running for so long then the next day just work out with weights.

Get yourself to a spinning class - you sweat buckets, burn loads of calories and you're strengthening your legs and toning your core at the same time

Introduce weights when you've lost your first half a stone

Can't go wrong with a bit of the old wii fit!

wii_fit_box_front.jpg

erocsevil said:
Can't go wrong with a bit of the old wii fit!

wii_fit_box_front.jpg
lol.......start running initially short distances very often, then progress to longer distances about 3 times a week. After about a month introduce yourself to a good circuit class. Then also move onto light weights high reps.High reps and light weights will get ya ripped to fuck !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.