Fittest Bird On Planet

erocsevil said:
lee-mcfc said:
i agree everyone bums of c,cole shes good looking thats it, danielle lloyd shits all of c,cole

This cannot be serious? Not only is she the fittest bird on the planet, but she's also the nations sweetheart!

cheryl-cole.jpg

Cheryl%20Cole%20was%20joking%20with%20that%20dress%20wasnt%20she.jpg

She is not the fucking nations sweatheart and she is not the fittest bird on the planet.Under that slap she has the look of a council house slag and she has the voice of a docker.

BimboBob said:
erocsevil said:
This cannot be serious? Not only is she the fittest bird on the planet, but she's also the nations sweetheart!

cheryl-cole.jpg

She is not the fucking nations sweatheart and she is not the fittest bird on the planet.Under that slap she has the look of a council house slag and she has the voice of a docker.

Silly little prick. Jealousy is a bad trait. Some people are just bitter that they, or they're other half doesn't look like that. Never mind though, i think your outnumbered 1000000000000000-1.

Just google 'The nations sweetheart' and tell me what it comes up with. Can't be bothered, just click on the link.

<a class="postlink" href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+nation's+sweetheart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+nation's+sweetheart</a>

erocsevil said:
Silly little prick. Jealousy is a bad trait. Some people are just bitter that they, or they're other half doesn't look like that. Never mind though, i think your outnumbered 1000000000000000-1.

Just google 'The nations sweetheart' and tell me what it comes up with. Can't be bothered, just click on the link.

<a class="postlink" href="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+nation's+sweetheart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+nation's+sweetheart</a>

Why are you taking someone's opinion so personally? Bit daft, insulting someone you don't know on something so trivial says more about you than Bob, who hides his love for fashion in jealousy as opposed to his taste in women. ;)

Anyway, it wasn't that long ago Cheryl Cole was "that racist woman who liked a scrap in the early hours when she is pissed"... just because she married one of the most universally hated men on the planet and then cried to the papers when she got treated like shit, doesn't mean everyone has now taken her under thier wing.

Still extremely attractive mind, but not on the same planet as some others about. Most likey not famous which is why people dont wank themselves to sleep over them.

erocsevil said:
lee-mcfc said:
i agree everyone bums of c,cole shes good looking thats it, danielle lloyd shits all of c,cole

cheryl-cole.jpg

A year or two before the x-factor started hardly anyone took notice of her, and she looked like one of those slappers off take me out. And now she is on the x-factor she is the "nations sweetheart" by being forced by simon cowell to be nice to every tosser making a dick of themselves in the auditions.

Don`t believe everything you see on T.V, there must be reason why cashley cheated on her

erocsevil said:
lee-mcfc said:

cheryl-cole.jpg

How is she the nations sweetheart? People forget about her foul mouth racist assault on a black woman?

Speak for yourself, but dont speak for a nation!

lee-mcfc said:

I have some good news and some bad news mate.

The bad news is that you have awful taste in women, Danielle Lloyd and Jordan look like cheap £2 hookers at best.

The good news is that since you seem to have a taste for orange tanned meths with no class or style the world is your oyster and town on a saturday night must be like a wet dream for you!

BimboBob said:
erocsevil said:

cheryl-cole.jpg

Is that... a dartboard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.