Five of the toughest games

Lord Blue

Five of the toughest games on the way to the magical 90 points... at first glance it looks like everyone has a similar fixture list tbh. Some other potential banana skins too

City (45/60): Sunderland(A), Liverpool(H), Wigan(A), Tottenham(H), Everton(A), Fulham(H), Villa(A), Blackburn(H), Bolton(H), Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Sunderland(H), Arsenal(A), WBA(H), Norwich (A), Wolves(A), United(H), Newcastle(A), QPR(H)

United (45/60): Blackburn(H), Newcastle(A), Bolton(H), Arsenal(A), Stoke(H), Chelsea(A), Liverpool(H), Norwich(A), Tottenham(A), WBA(H), Wolves(A), Fulham(H), Blackburn(A), QPR(H), Wigan(A), Villa(H), Everton(H), City(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A)

Spurs (52/63): Swansea(A), WBA(H), Everton(H), Wolves(H), City(A), Wigan(H), Liverpool(A), Newcastle(H), Arsenal(A), United(H), Everton(A), Stoke(H), Chelsea(A), Swansea(H), Sunderland(A), Norwich(H), Bolton(A), QPR(A), Blackburn(H), Villa(A), Fulham(H)

Chelsea (56/60): Villa(H), Wolves(A), Sunderland(H), Norwich(A), Swansea(A), United(H), Everton(A), Bolton(H), WBA(A), Stoke(H), City(A), Tottenham(H), Villa(A), Wigan(H), Fulham(A), Newcastle(H), Arsenal(A), QPR(H), Liverpool(A), Blackburn(H)

Arsenal (57/60): QPR(H), Fulham(A), Swansea(A), United(H), Bolton(A), Blackburn(H), Sunderland(A), Tottenham(H), Liverpool(A), Newcastle(H), Everton(A), Villa(H), QPR(A), City(H), Wolves(A), Wigan(H), Chelsea(H), Stoke(A), Norwich(H), WBA(A)

Lord BLue said:
Five of the toughest games on the way to the magical 90 points... at first glance it looks like everyone has a similar fixture list tbh
]

I would think everyone has a similar fixture list because there is half a season to go so everyone has to play everyone again. Or am I missing the point?

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
Lord BLue said:
Five of the toughest games on the way to the magical 90 points... at first glance it looks like everyone has a similar fixture list tbh

I would think everyone has a similar fixture list because there is half a season to go so everyone has to play everyone again. Or am I missing the point?
you know you just might have a point there... :D

I think Wigan away is a potential banana skin. They only roll over and die for the rags, they seem to pull off a surprise result or two every season against the other top 4 contenders.

Lord BLue said:
AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
Lord BLue said:

you know you just might have a point there... :D

Really glad it is you going mad and not me! Thought I had had too much this Christmas and almost stopped drinking! Almost

They'll all be tough don't be fooled.

Who'd have thought we'd draw with 0-0 with WBA and 2-2 with Fulham yet hammer the rags 1-6 and spurs 1-5?

I hope our toughest game is the derby at home - the one we need 3 points from to clinch the title ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.