Five years ago today....

Pep's worst game, tactics and selection wise, since he came. Kante and Mount must have thought all their Christmases had come at once, having the freedom of the midfield that inglorious night.
His second worst being the reverse option against Lyon, starting both Rodri and Fern but leaving Mahrez and David Silva on the bench until late on.

Is this the same guy that was an unused sub in the CL final against Chelsea? Wasn’t just a lot of people on here that thought he wasn’t up to it, Pep also had his doubts.

Urgh, can still remember walking into the stadium and seeing that team he’d picked and seriously considering walking straight back out :(
Time to let it go. The man does strange/unusual things all the time. Silly to focus on the rare occasion it goes wrong

That first season i thought he was slow, ponderous. Wondered what Pep was thinking, doubted he would make the grade.

I tend to hold my judgement a little more these days …..
Same here. Thought we’d bought another Fernando based on the first season. Just seemed to pass sideways and slow everything down. I might have misjudged it.

If anyone wants to discuss my thoughts and valuable insights on upcoming transfers and their likelihood of succeeding at City, i’m happy to engage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.